Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Year's Eve

We rang in the New Year at my brother's house. I'm not sure who came up with this fun game, but I don't recommend it to others. My brother had all the little ones line up and take turns jumping on his stomach. They were all so excited about this and could never wait for their turn. Then my two older nephews got in on the fun, and Chase (who is almost 12) was the springboard for Hunter (who is 14). They would stand on Chase and then jump on Hunter!! After they were finished with that, they all took animal rides on my brother. Since Carter's birthday is at the end of this month, we also celebrated his birthday since we probably won't get to see everyone again for a while. We played lots of games, watched TV, and had a great time ringing in 2009 with each other!!

Carter with my brother's cat. He absolutely loves cats and wants one so bad, but Donnie and I unfortunately do not share his love!

Carter getting an animal ride on my brother

Ethan jumping on my brother

Theron jumping on his 2 older brothers

Carter celebrating his birthday

A family picture

Just the kiddos

Chrisi is reading all the kids a story before bedtime.

2 comments:

The Rogerson's said...

Enlarge the 6th picture down. Ethan looks like he is holding a nice cold coors and Hoot either looks really drunk or like Rocky Balboa. Im the cool one with my hand on my chin thinking diligently why my family is so weird. Just messin guys.
Happy 2009 y'all,
The king, Hunter.

Unknown said...

Hey Lori! It is good to hear you guys had a good Christmas and New Years! Hope 2009 is going good for you as well. My sister just started a blog too: http://stilettoswithdiapers.blogspot.com/ You will have to check it out when you get a chance. She is quite the writer! :) It gives me a good laugh most days.
Tell the boys hi for us.

Casey