Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Catch Up Blog, Part 2

OK, it has been one month exactly since my last blog. I did that one on a Saturday night, and I promised myself I would sit down the next night and finish it up. Obviously that didn't happen. I am really going to try to blog more freqently.
Back in February, we got quite a snowstorm esp. for Memphis. I think we got between 6-8 inches. So that would make two for this winter. Impressive!! The boys had a great time out in it again, and luckily for me it fell on the weekend, so daddy got to go out with them. I lucked out both times!!! They had a blast b/c there was a lot more snow than the first storm. They really wanted to build a snowman, but for some reason Donnie told them it wasn't good packing snow. So imagine the amount of questions I got on the way to school Monday when every other house had an awesome snowman. Everyone I talked to said it was great packing snow!!! Oh well, I guess since I didn't go out and try, I can't get too down on Donnie.







The most pathetic snowman EVER!!!










Ethan was learning about Dr. Seuss in school and came home and asked for 3 pieces of white paper, and this is what he came up with!



















Back in February we went to the circus. It was OK, but the boys got a little bored after about an hour into it. I'm also glad to realize that they both share my fear of clowns, but here's a picture of us all facing our fear together!!

1 comment:

Denver said...

I love Ethan's singing. Love the ending with his gestures. The snow scene's are sooooo pretty.