Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Summer Vacation

My family and I went to Myrtle Beach, SC in July. We had a great time and my boys always love spending time with their cousins. Here are some pictures:




We drove 8&1/2 hours the first day, and this is the boys in the hotel room that night!







All the cousins!









Ethan's birthday isn't until September, but we celebrated with my family at the beach.

















My family...my mom and dad, my sister and her husband and their 3 boys, and my brother and his wife and their 2 girls.





Silly cousins

























My mom and dad





























"Cannon in the Ball!!" (That is how Ethan would always say it before jumping in)








1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the family pictures! Especially the boys holding hands.

Tell your sister that the 2009 in the sand was a cool idea. :)