Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Break

Carter had the whole week off school last week and Ethan had Monday and Tuesday off. So a couple months ago we booked a flight to go home and visit my family. We left Saturday morning and got home Wednesday afternoon (Ethan missed school on Wednesday). It is always so great to go home and see everyone. This time was especially nice since I didn't have to make the 12 hour drive home. I just wish I could see everyone more often, I miss them all a lot (and so do my boys!) We flew into Pittsburgh and stayed at my mom and dad's in Washington, PA.

On Saturday my sister, brother-in-law, and 3 nephews came in from Columbus, OH and surprised us. They weren't supposed to come until Sunday, so that was very exciting (especially to Ethan who couldn't stop smiling!) Then on Monday my brother, sister-in-law, and 2 nieces came in from Cincinnati. They stayed until Tuesday and then we left on Wednesday. All the boys went to a pumpkin festival on Sunday and the girls went shopping, but we didn't have any major plans while I was in. The time home was just spent catching up and having a great time with family.

The Three Stooges! If Carter and Theron look particularly sad, that is b/c they were crying a lot when it was time to say goobye!

Carter and Ethan with their 3 boy cousins: Hunter is 13-but will be 14 in December, Chase is 11, and Theron is 5.

Carter and Ethan with their 2 girl cousins: Gracie just turned 4 and Emily aka Emmy Juice is 2.

In the airport on our way home.

On the flight home!!! They were exhausted from the trip!

3 comments:

The Rogerson's said...

Chase lose some weight youre related to me for God's sake! I like how Ethans and Carters airplane sleeping was syncronized. Who's that stud behind the couch?

The Rogerson's said...

Ooee, I'm not fat, and for everyone else, I am the kid in the blue shirt. Hunter isn't a stud.

Chase:The Weight Wizard

The Rogerson's said...

Chase is wrong, the end