Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat

Thought I would post some pictures of the boys' Halloween costumes. Carter has become obsessed with Wall-E lately, but I wasn't about to spend $100 on the costume. So, Donnie made the box and triangular wheels, and I decorated it. I bought some birthday party masks of Wall-E, and that was it. He is very happy with the result and has been wearing it around the house for the last week! Some people guessed that he was a TV tonight, along with a few other things, but most people knew who he was right away--especially if they had seen the movie. Ethan's Darth Vader is what I got him for his birthday, so that worked out well. My sister gave him the helment that she has had since her oldest boys were Ethan's age. It says many different things, but Ethan loves the voice changer the most. He would push that button and then say Trick or Treat. I must say Ethan was a little more scared of all the Halloween fun than I thought he would be. He was brought to tears twice!! He told me he thought Halloween was just about candy, not scary stuff. They did have a great time getting around tonight, though! Donnie hooked up a trailer to his four wheeler, and put some chairs in the back, and they loved riding around instead of walking!


4 comments:

The Rogerson's said...

Its good to know eefie likes his new Vader mask. (from the stud)
Carter NEEDS to get over Wall-E

The Rogerson's said...

Is carter really supposed to sit down on that chair...because well, hes in a giant painted box.

The Rogerson's said...

was carter wearing his Wall-E shirt under the box for sound effects? Also, if the mask was from a stud, it couldn't of been from hunter. where DID eeffie get that mask then?
-Chase:the REAL stud

Nicole said...

Lori, I found your blog and it looks great. I LOVE this Wall-E costume! We'll have to keep that in mind for next year, as Aaron just saw the movie and loves it. Iffffff I can talk him out of being a garbage truck again next year!!