Friday, November 21, 2008

Say No to Strangers!

Ethan's school PTA had a poster contest entitled Stranger Danger. He wanted to enter b/c there is a chance he could win a trophy!! We talked a little about why you shouldn't talk to strangers and some of the ways they might try to lure you over to them. So I went out and got him his posterboard and he immediately went to work. Of course Wal-Mart and Michael's were out of white posterboard, so that is why I got red, which happens to be Ethan's favorite color.

The idea was all his and the only thing he needed help with was spelling some of the words. You can click on the picture to make it larger. There is a picture of a stranger trying to get him to come over and get some candy. Both pictures of the boy are Ethan (in action!) The lines show him running over to me who is towering over my car!! I think he did a great job, but we won't find out the results until February.

2 comments:

Barbee said...

Very cute! I love his name:) By the way you have been "tagged"...see my blog for details:)

The Rogerson's said...

Does it say Sox No To Strangers? I hope you know Ethan doesn't care about stranger danger. He's just in it for the trophie.

-Hunter