Monday, November 3, 2008

God Bless America

On the eve of this very important election, I thought it was fitting to show Ethan singing a patriotic song he learned at school last week. And for those who vote tomorrow, you can go to Starbucks and get a free coffee, Ben & Jerry's to get free ice cream (from 5-8), Chick Fil A to get a free chicken sandwich, and Krispy Kreme to get a free donut. You might want to call your local store(s) to make sure they are participating before going. All you have to do is wear your 'I Voted' sticker! Only in America!

3 comments:

Denver said...

What is proper down doing?? And I guess Ethan is doing sign language with his song. Ethan you really do a good job singing and don't let the rogerson's tell you otherwise.

The Rogerson's said...

What was that last sign language with the "dun duh dun" at the end? Does that mean my family is secretly ridiculing me by video taping my singing?
Carter, why do we ever need to look at you.
-Hunter
(the beautiful song bird)

The Rogerson's said...

By the way, the Davis boys need some serious critisism going on in their life, Pap-Pap!