Monday, September 1, 2008

My Big Boy

Yesterday morning before even coming downstairs, Ethan took it upon himself to get ready for church. I guess he asked Donnie Saturday night if tomorrow was church day. When he came down Sunday morning, he had himself completely dressed (including shoes), brushed his teeth, and wet and brushed his hair. It was all slicked back!! As you can see from the picture he did a great job picking out his outfit and was super proud of himself. If you know Ethan, you know that this was pretty major! He would still let me feed and dress him if I chose to!

Lookin' Good!!




Not to be outdone, Carter went into the bathroom and wet his hair b/c Ethan was getting praise!


Later in the day, Ethan dressed himself again to look like "army"

4 comments:

grandma said...

When big boys get to be 6 years old they can start to pick out their own clothes and dress themselves. Nice job Ethan!
grandma

Denver said...

Efie Davis, I just love your hair the way you fixed it. And Cart, is that pajamas that you are wearing to church. Good choice, Cartie. Just one more thing I have to ask Efie, "So that's what an army soldier looks like." Thanks, Efiie, now I know.

The Rogerson's said...

All I have to say is that army Efie looks vaguely familiar to popeye...
-Hunter

The Rogerson's said...

but popeye doesnt have a gun...hmmmm
-Hunter
(who has loads of spinach)