Thursday, September 4, 2008

Quote of the Day

Lately my boys have been a little emotional about growing up and getting big. They tell me they want to stay little forever. Their reasons include wanting to always live with me, always wanting to play with toys, and so on. Today Carter was in the middle of playing so I have no idea what sparked his most recent concern of growing older. I looked down at him and he had tears in his eyes. When I asked him what was wrong he replied, "I don't want to grow up and get bald."

3 comments:

Amy said...

The whole way I was like Awww, those boys are soooo sweet. Then I get to the end and as usual, I bust out laughing! Never a dull moment with those Davis boys!

Unknown said...

Apparently, Car-Car got a nice glimpse of Big Don on this day.

hooter.haught.

The Rogerson's said...

No Cartie you dont want to be bald, it repels chicks. (Ooee, that in fact was the reason he was crying) Be strong Cartie.
-Hunter
(with luscious hair)

P.S.- I thought the boys knew their commercials! Dont tell me they havn't seen the one about the new hair growth formula.